Friday 17 January 2014

Offer to ride the CCM Adventure GP450

I received the best phone call earlier, definitely most exciting of the year so far. Hopefully this will be the first of many in 2014! Mark from the Spyder Club told me that CCM would like me to ride the new, gorgeous looking CCM GP 450 Adventure. What an offer! I was so excited.

I did my research and read some of the reviews, and by the looks of things it's going to be a fantastic bike to ride. Better get some practice in before I go. I've never ridden a bike off-road before and I've got butterflies of nervousness, but I'm determined to have a go! It can't be that scary, I've thrown myself down a mountain for fun whilst skiing, this should be a similar experience! Once I get used to it I'll be able to sit back (figuratively), relax and enjoy myself. Note to self, must repeat this as a pep-talk on the day.

I'm going to make a phone call now. I know just the person who might like to get some practice in himself...

No comments:

Post a Comment